- 1956 Gibraltar Dr, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2620 Sqft
- Stunning Hill Country home (model floor plan) on the most beautiful corner lot overlooking the 570 acre Purgatory Creek preserve/greenbelt. Home offers open concept living with 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus a large office/study and wet bar. Endless upgrades throughout; some include high coffered ceilings, upgraded lighting, a large granite island kitchen, stainless appliances with gas for cooking, beautiful upgraded hard surface flooring throughout and California style closet systems. Welcome Home.
- 420 W San Antonio St Apt A, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 800 Sqft
- Rare opportunity to live in the San Marcos Historic District. Nicely renovated throughout with beautiful hardwood floors open kitchen concept and character throughout. Includes a nice fenced back yard sitting area. The setting is very unique, safe, and very private. The property is within 1 mile walking distance to campus and downtown. Owner will do 6 month lease, but does not accept dogs.