- 107 Riverside Dr, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1330 Sqft
- Nice 3 bedroom 2 bath home on pretty lot with mature trees and large fenced back yard. Nestled in a peaceful well established neighborhood with easy access to shopping, I35, the San Marcos River & Texas State University. Perfect for student, family or investor.
- 626 W San Antonio St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3841 Sqft
- Rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful historic gem in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. Nice piece of land w/ beautiful trees. Home offers high ceilings, elegant staircase and lighting throughout, wood floors, multiple living and dining areas plus large bonus third level attic space. The 600 sq/ft "carriage house" or garage apartment may be used as a rental, office space or guest quarters. Below the carriage house is a nice garage/storage space. Home is being sold "as is" and is priced accordingly.
- 937 Bugg Ln, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1290 Sqft
- Beautifully renovated vintage home with great character and nice outdoor space and fully fenced yard. Home offers a beautiful new kitchen outfitted with newer appliances, newer baths, high ceilings, original hardwood floors and central heat and air. Nestled in a peaceful well-established neighborhood with easy access to shopping, I35 & Texas State University. Nice opportunity for investor or owner occupant. Buyer to verify MF24 zoning.
- Mountain Vw Lot 234, San Marcos, TX 78666
- Beautiful 1 acre lot in Willow Creek, ready for your custom home.
- 315 Veramendi St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1136 Sqft
- **Available December 2017** Rare opportunity to live in the San Marcos Historic District. Renovated throughout with beautiful hardwood floors open kitchen concept and character throughout. Includes a nice fenced back yard, garage and back patio/deck. The setting is very unique, safe, and very private. A short walk to downtown and university.