- 1104 Marlton St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2052 Sqft
- Large 3/2 cottage bungalow near Crockett Elementary and Texas State University. Home offers nice original hardwood floors, fireplace, large utility room and HUGE bonus room off back right rear of home. Nice fenced back yard, large lot and mature trees with plenty of parking. Welcome Home.
- 1620 Old Ranch Road 12, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 2.119 acres of land roughly 1 mile to Texas State University, buyer to verify neighborhood commercial zoning with city. Located at the busy corner of Old RR12 and Craddock Ave, across the street from the Retreat-Student Housing and Walgreens.
- 221 N Johnson Ave, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1332 Sqft
- **San Marcos Historic District**Located on one of the most beautiful corner lots in downtown San Marcos (Belvin Historic District). This circa 1929, charming 2 bed-2 bath family home is completely original with updated bath, hardwood floors throughout, crystal doorknobs, custom moldings and 11' ceilings. Beautifully landscaped with brick walkways, large deck, mature trees and sprinkler system. Includes a detached carport & small storage unit. Beautiful cottage home on beautiful corner within walking distance to Tex ...
- 540 River Run Apt 105, New Braunfels, TX 78132
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1135 Sqft
- Beautiful Hill Country condo in the Guadalupe River Valley. Complete access to one of the most coveted spots on the Guadalupe River, just steps from your door. Home offers a nice open floor-plan with kitchen open to living area. Kitchen outfitted with granite and stainless appliances. Covered parking and private gated entrance along with a beautiful swimming pool and entertainment area. Similar 2 bedroom units are priced higher, enjoy this Hill Country getaway and save thousands. Welcome Home.
- 626 W San Antonio St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3841 Sqft
- Rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful historic gem in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. Nice piece of land w/ beautiful trees. Home offers high ceilings, elegant staircase and lighting throughout, wood floors, multiple living and dining areas plus large bonus third level attic space. The 600 sq/ft "carriage house" or garage apartment may be used as a rental, office space or guest quarters. Below the carriage house is a nice garage/storage space. Home is being sold "as is" and is priced accordingly.
- Mountain Vw Lot 234, San Marcos, TX 78666
- Beautiful 1 acre lot in Willow Creek, ready for your custom home.
- 1104 W Hopkins St # B, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 800 Sqft
- **Available May/June Flexible** Rare opportunity to live in a wonderful historic neighborhood. Circa 1940's, charming/vintage garage apartment. Nicely updated and very private. Beautifully landscaped, nice outdoor space and mature trees. Large rooms, beautiful hardwood floors, ample parking, private patio and extra storage. Appliances to include range, refrigerator, full size washer/dryer and heat and air conditioning. Rent includes electricity, water and garbage/recycling. A short walk to downtown and university.
- 1133 Belvin St # B, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 440 Sqft
- **Available June 2018** Circa 1930, Spanish style Casita or guest house. Completely restored and updated with original stone columns and beautiful tile throughout. Professionally landscaped w/ fantastic covered back porch sitting area and fire pit. New appliances to include washer & dryer, range, refrigerator, and central heat & air conditioning. A fantastic property located 1 mile from Texas State University and downtown in the heart of the Historic District.
- 320 N Bishop St Apt B, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 480 Sqft
- **Available June 2018** Rare opportunity to live in a wonderful historic neighborhood. Charming/vintage garage apartment, nicely updated and very private. Beautifully landscaped with brick walkways and mature trees. Includes off street parking, private deck and extra storage. Appliances to include range, refrigerator, full size washer/dryer and central heat & air conditioning. A short walk to downtown and university.
- 818 W Hopkins St Apt A, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 500 Sqft
- **Available July 2018** A very unique and rare opportunity to lease a beautiful private cabin in the historic district, just blocks from downtown. Beautiful setting with sidewalks, mature trees, plenty of parking & nice outdoor space. Completely renovated and includes new appliances: washer/dryer, range, refrigerator, and heat & air conditioning. A fantastic property located 1/2 mile from Texas State University.