- 1003 Bugg Ln, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1056 Sqft
- Beautifully renovated cottage home with great character and nice outdoor space and good size land. Home offers a beautifully remodeled kitchen outfitted with newer appliances, newer baths finishes, new flooring and central heat and air. Nestled in a peaceful well-established neighborhood with easy access to shopping, I35 & Texas State University, one block from bus stop. Nice opportunity for investor or owner occupant. Buyer to verify MF24 zoning.
- 1133 Belvin St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- **Flexible Move in Date** One of a kind location, vintage restoration and offering. Wonderful historic neighborhood within walking distance to Texas State University & downtown. Circa 1930, charming Spanish Adobe 3 bed-2 bath family home. Completely restored & updated w/ original oak hardwood floors throughout, crystal doorknobs, custom arched doorways & coved ceilings. Granite kitchen, upgraded stainless appliances-washer & dryer, dishwasher, range, refrigerator, and central heat & air conditioning. Beautifully la ...