- 1438 Thousand Oaks Loop, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3060 Sqft
- Beautiful Hill Country rock home nestled among mature oaks on 5 serene acres. This custom built home offers a nice open floor plan, to include two large living areas, great fireplace, dedicated office, new windows and lot's of extras throughout. Beautiful entertaining Texas size porch off the back of the home enhances the outdoor living opportunities. This is a uniquely beautiful property with lower taxes, perfect for those seeking a quiet country setting, just close enough to the conveniences of town.
- 1956 Gibraltar Dr, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2620 Sqft
- Stunning Hill Country home (model floor plan) on the most beautiful corner lot overlooking the 570 acre Purgatory Creek preserve/greenbelt. Home offers open concept living with 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus a large office/study and wet bar. Endless upgrades throughout; some include high coffered ceilings, upgraded lighting, a large granite island kitchen, stainless appliances with gas for cooking, beautiful upgraded hard surface flooring throughout and California style closet systems. Welcome Home.
- 1018 Mead St Unit A, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1150 Sqft
- Available now. Located in the Historic District area a short walk to downtown and Texas State University. A very unique and rare opportunity to live in a wonderful private and completely renovated space. Beautiful setting with covered sitting porches, mature trees, plenty of parking and large backyard. The home features beautiful original oak hardwood floors, a nicely renovated kitchen with an open living concept, beautifully renovated baths and a large bonus storage building in the rear of the home. Appliances inc ...