- 2214 Hunter Rd, San Marcos, TX 78666
- · 2103 Sqft
- Very nice opportunity to redevelop just under 3 acres of commercial land on Hunter Road in high growth area with excellent traffic flow. While most of the value is in the land, there is a home and workshop on the property that may be able to be used within a redevelopment plan. Some neighbors include: HEB distribution center, new medical center, new high end Willow Creek subdivision, minutes from the newly developed Kissing Tree residential development and many others. Enjoy the opportunityhere.
- Belvin St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- TWO tracts of land approximately 1.88 acres on Belvin street in the downtown San Marcos historic district area. Possibilities may include subdividing into multiple building lots. Beautiful oaks, deep lots, opportunity may exist for building on upper ridge portion of lots providing city views. Walking distance to the Purgatory Creek green space, San Marcos River, downtown and Texas State University. Land adjacent to 1508 Belvin Street for mapping purposes.
- 1000 Mountain View Dr, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 3768 Sqft
- Stunning Hill Country home on an oversized corner lot in beautiful Willow Creek Estates. Comfortable open concept living with 5 large bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms plus a large second living area/game room. Lower level large master with attached sunroom office/study. Gorgeous newly renovated master bath with seamless floor to ceiling glass and soaking tub. Home offers plenty of storage and large closet systems throughout. Professionally landscaped with plenty of parking, a 30X30 large 3 car garage/workshop with AC, TV ...
- 1007 Barbara Dr, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1290 Sqft
- Available July 1, 2020. Newly renovated 3 bedroom 1 bath home with great outdoor space and a fully fenced yard w/ storage shed. Home offers a nice open kitchen outfitted with all appliances, original hardwood floors and central heat and air. Nestled in a peaceful well-established neighborhood w/ easy access to shopping, I35 & Texas State University.
- 9212 FM 1101, Seguin, TX 78155
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1228 Sqft
- Available July or August Flexible. Navarro Schools. New high end quality construction. Builder owned home with attention to every detail. Gorgeous finishes with high ceiling and open concept living. Custom cabinets, stainless appliances, nice laundry room, large bedrooms, plenty of parking and entertaining space. Welcome to the country & welcome home.
- 5353 Airport Highway 21 Apt D, Maxwell, TX 78656
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1068 Sqft
- Available for immediate move in. Wonderful opportunity to lease a newer home in the country yet minutes from town. Charming 3 bed 2 bath home. Everything completely new, gated access, upgraded stainless steel appliances and central heat & air conditioning. Owner pays water, yard maintenance and garbage collection. Welcome Home.